Certification Programme on System Integration : .NET
About this Course
At the end of this module participants should be capable of:
- Understanding RDBMS Concepts & SQL.
- Implementing C# and Database Programming.
- Project – Frontend C# & Backend any Database.
- Understanding .NET Framework Architecture .
- Understanding Web Application using ASP.NET with WPF, WCF, AJAX.
- Understanding PHP & My SQL.
- Implementing Software Testing.
- Implementing Quality & Coding Standards.
- Understanding of Project – Web Based Application.
- Understanding of C-EDGE & Aptitude.
- Implementing HTML &XML.
The course will comprise of a series of lectures aided by demonstrations and followed by hands-on session on the prescribed equipment and/or software that the course is designed to cover. Some amount of preparation by the participant is expected, for each session, using the course material available in the form of printed books. Post each session the participant is expected to revise concepts and work on exercises provided at the end of each chapter in the books or assigned by the trainer during the session. There is a project that will be assigned mid-way through the course. The trainer will form groups who will work together on a project. The project will carry a significant portion of the marks that will decide the Grade obtained by a student on completing the course. The other form of assessment will be an online exam comprising of Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module.
Outcomes: Participant is ready for further learning in Web Development and using it for setting up their own business.
All learners who register on or after May 1, 2017 will get access to the digitized courseware online on Digital Hub and no hard copy of courseware will be issued.