ASP.NET using C#
About this Course
In this Course participants will learn,
- To understand .Net Framework.
- Automatic Implementation of Memory Management and its advantages, .Net Framework Base Class Library.
- C# Programming.
- To use Operators and Expressions, Decision-making Statements, Loops.
- Exception Handling, Mutable strings, Structures and Enumeration, Constructors and Destructors, Polymorphism, Indexers, Nullable.
- To understand Inheritance and its Types.
- To define Types Classes and methods, Delegates and Event Handling, Managing Console I/O, File Reading, Collections, Multi-Threading.
- To developing Multi-tier architecture, IIS, File System, Mechanism of ASP.Net page.
- ASP.Net website administration tool.
The course will comprise of a series of lectures aided by demonstrations and followed by hands-on session on the prescribed equipment and/or software that the course is designed to cover. Some amount of preparation by the participant is expected, for each session, using the course material available in the form of printed books. Post each session the participant is expected to revise concepts and work on exercises provided at the end of each chapter in the books or assigned by the trainer during the session. There is a project that will be assigned mid-way through the course. The trainer will form groups who will work together on a project. The project will carry a significant portion of the marks that will decide the grade obtained by a student on completing the course. The other form of assessment will be an online exam comprising of Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module.
Outcomes: The participant is ready for further learning in Web Development and can use it for setting up their own business.
All learners who register on or after May 1, 2017 will get access to the digitized courseware online on Digital Hub and no hard copy of courseware will be issued.